Tuition Rates & Fees
For information regarding our 2019-2020 tuition rates and fees, please download our At-A-Glance Rate Sheet below.
A pre-registration form is completed for new child/ren to our center, specifically those wanting to be added to a wait list for our early childhood classes or those seeking placement in one of our VPK classes for the upcoming school year.
After contacting our office to confirm space, complete our form which can be submitted to our office directly or sent via email or fax. Space is confirmed only after minimum requirements are met. Completion and submission of the form does not guarantee your desired start date. See form for details or speak with one of our staff members.
Please click on the button to complete and download the document to your personal computer for printing.
Our 2019-2020 Registration Packet is available at our center or may be downloaded below.
Each child must have on file:
- Registration Form (includes Catholic Mutual Cares)
- Tuition Contractual Agreement
- Emergency Card (Not available online)
- Physical (within two years)
- Florida Dept of Health Certificate of Immunization
*Catholic Schools within the Diocese of St. Petersburg require students, prior to enrollment, to provide a Certificate of Immunization [FS §1003.22]. Religious exemptions are not recognized.Please click on the button to view and download the document to your personal computer for printing.
Additional forms may be required and can be downloaded below or completed in our center’s office:
- 2019-2020 VPK Only Contractual Agreement (VPK Students)
- 2019-2020 Early Learning Coalition Contractual Agreement (ELC Eligible Students)
- 2019-2020 Summer Tuition Agreement (School Age Summer Camp Participants)
- 2019-2020 Parishioner Registration Form (Sacred Heart Parishioners Only)